BELL 206B3 G500 GlassUpgrade
Port City Air provides the worry-free solution for all avionics requirements.
Avionics today provides pilots with all the benefits of an ever-changing technology. But all too often, new installations create a whole new set of problems. New equipment, while offering extra advantages, requires a higher level of testing, servicing and training. Often so called, “ease-of-use” products prove to be more complicated and, of course, state-of-the-art systems require state-of-the-art test equipment implemented by FAA approved factory-trained engineers.
THE PORT CITY AIR SOLUTION.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of all avionics technology.
- State-of-the-art test equipment.
- Factory-trained technicians.
- Full-time on-site engineers using Auto CAD.
- Specialized tooling applied to the latest materials.
AVIONICS EQUIPMENT SALES & SERVICE
Our technicians, with over 60 years of combined experience and 3000 hours of classroom training, are:
- FCC/FAA Certified
- A&P/Radar Endorsed
- Military and Civilian Trained
- Experienced with everything from Cessna 150s to Boeing747s, AEA Aircraft
WE PROUDLY OFFER
- Avionics Upgrades, Service and Installation
- RVSM Certifications
- DER/DAR Coordination
- VFR/IFR Certifications
- Transponder, Altimeter, Static System
- ELT Inspection
- Standby Battery Inspection
- VOT Check
- Custom Panel Design
- Glass Cockpit Installations
- Scheduled/Unscheduled Service
- Manufacturer/PCA Discounts Available
AIRBUS TWIN STAR CUSTOM GLASS PANEL UPGRADE AT PORT CITY AIR INC.
SOCATA G500, GTN750 UPGRADE