Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Our rapidly growing company is looking to add to our busy Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule and be able to work 2nd shift and weekends.
In the role of Customer Service Representative you will be an integral part of the PCA team. You will be the main source of information and communication where you will provide professional and courteous service to flight crews, passengers and co-workers. Our CSRs assists all PCA departments to provide essential support services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinating aircraft services with Line staff.
· Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
· Administering proper paperwork for guests.
· Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport, hotel and restaurant advice.
· Reserve rooms and car rentals for guests.
· Accommodating general and unique requests.
· Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
· Processing payments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Previous aviation experience helpful but not necessary.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Conflict resolution experience.
· Patience and excellent listening skills a must.
· Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
· Good attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and assist a passenger in a wheelchair.
BENEFITS (for FT employees)
· 8 paid holidays
· Anthem medical (includes vision)
· 401k after 90 days of employment (no company contribution)
· $15,000 company paid life insurance
· Company paid short-term disability coverage
· 80 hours paid vacation, accrued weekly at 1.53 hours per week
· 48 hours of paid sick time, accrued weekly at .92 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.