Great Circle Catering
Our subsidiary, Great Circle Catering is looking for a dynamic candidate welcome to their team. The 2nd shift Catering Administrator will respond to catering inquires throughout the evening received by phone and emails.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering phones and emails
- Providing customer service
- Receive and input orders
- Stocking and organizing work areas
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping
- Food prep
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
BENEFITS (for FT employees)
- 8 paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Vacation hours
- Sick time
Port City Air, and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. For more information visit https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.