Port City Air
Port City Air is a bustling Fixed Base Operator and Maintenance and Repair Facility located at Pease International Tradeport in beautiful Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Due to some amazing growth, we are seeking full time and part-time individuals who value hard work, respect for all people, and who work well in a team based environment. We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our family in a variety of exciting roles that will give you a front row seat to experience nearly every kind of operation the aviation industry has to offer.
Do you have a passion for Aviation or have always been interested in it? Do you like working in and around some of the most amazing aircraft and people in the world?
Port City Air is a rapidly growing General Aviation / FBO Facility at Portsmouth International Airport at Pease. Due to some amazing growth, we are seeking full time and part-time individuals who value hard work, respect for all people, and who work well in a team based environment. If this sounds like you, read on!
Charter personnel provide cabin/ground service for all size aircraft, as well as maintain security for anyone requiring a badged escort.
- Provide Cabin service for all sizes of aircraft, for example: removal of international waste, re-stocking of food and beverage, sanitizing the lavatory, transportation of crew and passengers to/from hotel, and maintain security of the ramp.
- Must be physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night.
- This role is staffed 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Night, weekend, bad weather and holiday working hours could be required as part of the normal work schedule.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Solid oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to pass FAA and Homeland Security background checks as required at Airport Terminal and within high security SIDA facilities.
- Subject to routine drug and alcohol screenings including a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and customers in a highly respectful manner.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Aviation experience is preferred but not mandatory, training will be provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.