Great Circle Catering
Great Circle Catering has an exciting part-time opportunity for an outgoing Food Service Associate. The Food Service Associate will provide passengers with food & beverage products at the Allegiant air terminal on Pease, ensuring a great experience for passengers as they wait to board their flights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service
- Provide information to customers on products being offered
- Make recommendations
- Be sensitive to dietary restrictions, allergies and special needs
- Take orders in a prompt manner and ensure steady flow of service
- Maintain cleanliness of working areas and attire
- Follow proper cash register procedures; record sales information for audit and balance
- Prepare foods
- Restock inventory
- Complete inventory count after every shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (Square) systems
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility in working varied shifts, early morning and evening
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Food service experience / TIPS certification highly desirable
Port City Air, and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. For more information visit https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.