Port City Air
Port City Air is a bustling Fixed Base Operator and Maintenance and Repair Facility located at Pease International Tradeport in beautiful Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Due to some amazing growth, we are seeking full time and part-time individuals who value hard work, respect for all people, and who work well in a team based environment. We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our family in a variety of exciting roles that will give you a front row seat to experience nearly every kind of operation the aviation industry has to offer.
This is a role involving accounts receivable, entering credit card charges, and entering fuel inventory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciling processed payments through verification of entries and other supporting documents to balances.
- Recording and tracking all credit card charges and expenditures, including invoices and statements.
- Weekly AR review.
- Follow up on past-due accounts to collect on payments.
- Maintaining the accuracy of historical data and records.
- Providing support in audit and tax preparation.
- Correspondence with customers, creditors and vendors regarding payment schedules, outstanding credits and other finance-related inquiries.
- Preparing an analysis of accounts and other monthly reports.
- Addressing any billing discrepancies.
- Generating reports.
- Recording of fuel inventory deliveries and reconcile against accounts payable invoices.
- Filing and organization of all backup documentation.
- Continuous improvement of the payment process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer experience – QuickBooks, MS Office, other Accounting Software
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and customers in a highly respectful manner
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- 8 paid holidays
- Anthem medical (includes vision)
- 401k after 90 days of employment
- $15,000 company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability coverage
- 80 hours paid vacation, accrued weekly at 1.53 hours per week
- Up to 56 hours of sick time. One (1) hour of sick time to be accrued every thirty (30) hours worked.
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.