Port City Air
We are currently looking to add to our 3rd shift team from 9:00pm – 5:00am with ability to work weekends.
The Line Technician provides ground service for aircraft of any size, day-to-day housekeeping and grounds-keeping for our facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service
- Anticipating customer needs
- Marshaling the aircraft to the parking area
- Refueling the plane
- Servicing the water systems and ground power units
- Towing and deicing the plane
- Perform the day-to-day housekeeping and grounds keeping for a wide range of airport facilities
- Working safely with various types of equipment
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous aviation experience helpful but not necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder
- Ability to bend, kneel, push, pull
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
BENEFITS (for FT employees)
- 8 paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Vacation time
- Paid sick time
Port City Air, and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. For more information visit https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.