Port City Air
Great Circle Catering is the Seacoast area’s premier full service caterer for personal and corporate events including weddings, summer BBQ and Holiday parties, in-flight meals, and more. GCC has many off-site locations as well which includes the Airside Café located at the air terminal on Pease..
The Airside Café Cashier will provide passengers with food & beverage products, ensuring a great experience for passengers as they wait to board their flights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service
- Provide information to customers on products being offered
- Make recommendations
- Be sensitive to dietary restrictions, allergies and special needs
- Take orders in a prompt manner and ensure steady flow of service
- Maintain cleanliness of working areas and attire
- Follow proper cash register procedures; record sales information for audit and balance
- Prepare foods
- Restock inventory
- Complete inventory count after every shift.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Food service experience / TIPS certification highly desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to learn/use point of sale (Square) systems
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
BENEFITS (for PT employees)
One (1) hour of sick time to be accrued every thirty (30) hours worked not to exceed 56 hours
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.