Port City Air
We are currently looking to add to our Line Team.
- 1st shift = 5am-1pm
- 2nd shift – 1pm – 9pm
- 3rd shift = 9pm – 5am
Ability to work weekends is a must
The Line Technician provides ground service for aircraft of any size, day-to-day housekeeping and grounds-keeping for our facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer service
- Anticipating customer needs
- Marshaling the aircraft to the parking area
- Refueling the plane
- Servicing the water systems and ground power units
- Towing and deicing the plane
- Perform the day-to-day housekeeping and grounds keeping for a wide range of airport facilities
- Working safely with various types of equipment
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous aviation experience helpful but not necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to ascend/descend a ladder
- Ability to bend, kneel, push, pull
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
BENEFITS (for FT employees)
- 8 paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Vacation time
- Paid sick time
To apply for this job please visit secure6.saashr.com.